Southwark Council Logo

Council Tax - Tell us about a change

You can use this form to tell us about changes that affect your Council Tax bill:

  • you no longer qualify for a discount or exemption (except for single person discount - please use our single person discount form for that)
  • your contact address has changed
  • a member of your household has died
  • probate has been granted or letters of administration made
  • you're no longer responsible for the property
  • any other changes that affect your bill

Please don't use this form if:


Information about data collected via online forms

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details