Southwark Council Logo

Council Tax - Tell us about a change of tenants if you're a landlord


Landlords and managing agents can use this form to tell us about changes of tenancy at their properties.

You can use this form to let us if know if a tenancy has ended and your property is now empty.

You can also use this form to let us know if it was empty and new tenants have moved into your property.

You should not use this form if you want to tell us that you are moving home yourself - please use the change of address form instead.

If you're staying at your address but other people are moving in or out - please use our change of household form

Data privacy statement

We process your personal data to provide you with statutory services. We may share information provided with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, law enforcement agencies, or undertake local anti-fraud initiatives, to prevent and detect fraud or money laundering. If you provide false or inaccurate information and fraud is identified, we may pass details to fraud prevention agencies to prevent more fraud and money laundering.

More information about fraud

We'll process your personal information under the relevant data protection legislation. We may share your data without your consent, where it’s lawful to do so.

More information about data protection

Information about data collected via online forms

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details