Southwark Council Logo

Local Support - Request help with your benefits

If you’re housebound or have a vulnerable person in your household you can use this form to ask for help with your benefits or someone else can fill it in on your behalf.

Our Local Support service can:

  • check if you're getting all the benefits you're entitled to
  • help you to claim benefits
  • help you deal with changes that affect your benefits
  • help with other benefit enquiries

Information about data collected via online forms

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details