Southwark Council Logo

Council Tax - Request deductions from your benefit


Use this form to request that deductions are made from your benefit to pay your Council Tax arrears.

If the court have made a Liability Order for your Council Tax arrears and you're named on the Liability Order, we can request for money to be deducted from the following benefits:

  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Jobseekers Allowance
  • Pension Credit Guaranteed Credit

We'll contact the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who'll make deductions from your benefit and this will be confirmed by post. If there's a problem with your request, we'll let you know.

Information about data collected via online forms

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details